Saturday, May 5, 2007

Don't just stare at me like I'm crazy, Give me Money!

Yesterday was my third first Friday doing caricatures. I feel like I'm getting better and better at this. Each month I've made more than the last. This month I made over sixty dollars. If I could do that every night I could make a good living. Of coarse that would never actually work. The point is my act is getting more and more refined. I am turning out the drawings quicker, and they are better. I'm getting a feel for the character that I am playing when selling the act. People are giving me tips more often. I want to keep doing this and expand the act to other locations. Where else is there a lot of foot traffic of young artsy people? Where can I be loud and obnoxious without being removed. Until I find that place I'm waiting and drawing for next month.

No comments: