Monday, June 4, 2007

Col Erase penicls and funny bunny



I finaly to the advice of Tony White in hid great book Animation from pencil to pixels, and got myself some Col Erase pencils. Col Erase by Prismacolor are the only erasable colored pencils. They are great for rough animation becuase you can use one color for structure and another for detail, They scan better than regular pencils, and I feel more professional using pencils that you need to go to an art supply store to get. I like using red pencil for structuring and blue for detail. I haven't had a chance to try them out on the light table yet, but I think this will be the medium for Cereal Addicts pencil stage. Here is my test subjects, funny bunny that goofy looking rabbit, and an overwieght baseball players. You can see the first drawing of funny bunny in regular No2 pencil for comparison.

No comments: