Thursday, August 23, 2007

$100,000 Drawing Course Lesson 4 - Final

ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive: Meta: The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course- Lesson 4
Here is the finished lesson 4. I proportion checked as I went, just like the Bugs Bunny post. This method is much much faster. I am a little concerned I'm not learning as well, but I am definitely still learning. At the rate I was going before it would take 8 months to a year to finish this course, this way will probably take about half that.












I am going to take a break from the course for a week or two before moving on to lesson 5. I want to take some time to try John K's animation lesson, apply the principles I've learned to the cereal addict characters, and learn to do repairs on my own bike (a well maintained road bike will last forever).

No comments: