Sunday, August 17, 2008

Register Paper masterpeices

A note of caution before scrolling down. Some of these cartoons are explicit, restaurant workers have twisted minds so remember to tip your bartender.
Here is a couple weeks worth of bartending downtime. Drawings to entertain myself and the waitstaff during slow nights.




A man came in with a penis-head haircut. I drew this diagram to explain to the waitress what a penis-head haircut is. This was a textbook case. He had the sides of his head shaved and everything. Worst part about this monstrosity is that he had his son's hair styled in the same way.
This was debbed "The Olympic Testicle" By the waiter. Not what I was going for. I don't even know what the things I draw are supposed to be.


Don't zoom in on this one.

2 comments:

DINTOONS said...

hahaha you shore are havin REAL FUN dude!!! cartooning the way its s'posed to be!!! thanx for sharing!! :o)

John Guy said...

Thanks Din, Glad you liked them